Atrasts internetā

briedis

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vajadzēja uzreiz savu rezultātu arī iedot.

Bet vispār, skumji, ka JS ir tik daudz tizlu un neintuitīvu quirku (piemēŗam, ka [] + [] = empty string; PHP/Python/Ruby u.c. valodas atgriež jaunu, tukšu masīvu).

Faktiski, ja tu gribi būt hardcore JS skripteris, tad tev jāmāk atpazīt kaudzi huiņas, kuras citās valodās nav. Jautri.

Labrīt, it kā citās valodās nav tādu prikolu, par kuriem tu nezini un neatceries, ja reizi pusgadā nepārlasi visu manuāli, kā arī 99.999% gadījumu tas nav aktuāli, jo neatbilst nevienai dzīves situācijai.

http://mavericktraveler.com/why-i-left-my-programming-career-and-havent-looked-back/

Once the fog cleared, and I had a chance to look at things in a more objective matter, I realized that I can either spend my scarce time communicating with a lifeless computer or spend it communicating with real, breathing people. And the more time I spent telling a computer what to do, the more rusty I became when dealing with humans; by perfecting my skills of talking to a computer, I was simultaneously atrophying my skills when dealing with actual living and breathing humans.

Since it’s physically impossible to do both, I had to choose one. In economics, it’s called opportunity cost. Every additional minute that I debug an obscure bug is an additional minute that I’m not reaching out to perspective clients or business contacts. Every additional minute that I look up a vague function is an additional minute that I’m not seducing a cute girl at a coffee shop or at a bar.

The more I thought about it, the more I realized that it all came down to whether I wanted to interact with real, living and breathing humans or keep trying to get some device with transistors to obey my commands. In the end, I chose people.

Once the fog cleared, and I had a chance to look at things in a more objective matter, I realized that I can either spend my scarce time communicating with a mortal people or spend it communicating with real, powerful machines. And the more time I spent telling people what to do, the more rusty I became when dealing with computers; by perfecting my skills of talking to people, I was simultaneously atrophying my skills when dealing with actual infallible and powerful machines.

Since it’s physically impossible to do both, I had to choose one. In economics, it’s called opportunity cost. Every additional minute that I reaching out to clients or business contacts is an additional minute that I’m not creating something great, something meaningful. Every additional minute that I’m seducing a cute girl at a coffee shop or at a bar is an additional minute that I am not getting closer to Singularity and immortality.

The more I thought about it, the more I realized that it all came down to whether I wanted to interact with infallible, powerful and immortal machines or keep trying to get some boring and breathing humans to obey my commands. In the end, I chose machines.